Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Dreamed an Urban Fantasy

Captured in downtown Ottawa while out taking photographs with a friend.

[ f/8. 1/640, 22mm, ISO 200 ]


I dreamed an urban fantasy...
and this is what I saw

no light
where there was light
no profit
where dreams were advertised

I dreamed
of fortune and of success

I dreamed
of life in shadows dressed

From fruitless goals we would depart
if we could but find our way

but even yet
with signs all dark
and light all grey

we must persist
beyond the shadow
must life exist

and call
to all
that pass this by
to come
into the warming light

[ Click on "Comments" below to view/add comments to this post. Tell me what you see in the photo. ]

I update this blog about once a week; sometimes more. You can check the 'Blog Archive' links on the right side to see previous photos and posts. You are always welcome to go back through the archives to view and comment on previous postings. Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment