Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sailboat Reflections

Photo taken at Dick Bell Park, Nepean Sailing Club marina in Ottawa.

[ f/8, 1/500, 38mm, ISO 200 ]


reflections

and

no wind chasin' away the cloud
rainbows don't just happen in the sky

nothing to hurry and pass me by

sit beside
reflections of
still water and warming sky

a summer day to slow me down
left all my troubles
back in town

i wait for sails
to catch the wind

cast away all thoughts
of the toil tomorrow brings

[ Click on "Comments" below to view/add comments to this post. Tell me what you see in the photo. ]

I update this blog about once a week; sometimes more. You can check the 'Blog Archive' links on the right side to see previous photos and posts. You are always welcome to go back through the archives to view and comment on previous postings. Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment