Friday, December 23, 2011

Sun and Rain

Every now and then I like to take out my macro lens and do some floral closeups. This was one of my more recent florals. The shape of the flower so obviously reminds me of the sun. Which of course, leads to thoughts of....

[ f/32, 3sec, 105mm, ISo 200 ]
sun and rain

you are sun
and i am rain

together
we soar as mist
far above
the earth we share

until we separate
and fall again
then rest upon
each other's breath

until together
we rise again

All poetry and photos are copyright and the property of Mario Cerroni. Please do not copy or use without permission.

[ Click on "Comments" below to view/add comments to this post. Tell me what you see in the photo. Or what struck you in my writing.]
I try to update this blog about once a week. You can check the 'Blog Archive' links on the right side to see previous photos and posts. You are always welcome to go back through the archives to view and comment on previous postings.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Happy Holiday PD!
    Nice photo and poem! I love them both (as always). What constantly intrigues me in your photos (and words) is the transition from something so plain and small into something so deep, beautiful and meaningful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings:

    Hope that you have had a great Merry Christmas.

    Thanks for the delightful support along the way,

    Happy New Year.

    Share a piece of your poetry today at our poetry party today if you could.,

    Have fun!

    Sending you love and blessings.
    Cheers.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete