Friday, May 18, 2012

Not poetry... however

It still makes my heart sing. I have to mention that Robbi Hay at the Ottawa Citizen encouraged me to send in some of my photos for the banner that runs across the top of the "Our Town" feature in each Thursday edition. As a result a photo of my grand-daughters graced the newspaper - much to the delight of parents and grand-parents, not to mention the family at large. Of course, it's a cute enough photo that I think it produces a smile regardless of who the girls belong to. Anyway, here is the full page as it appeared in the Ottawa Citizen:
Our Town - Girls in the Garden - full page
and here is a crop that highlights the photo a little more:
Our Town - Girls in the Garden

Once again, a big thanks to Robbi for the encouragement. And I look forward to seeing a few more of my photos as the banner on the "Our Town" feature. I should add that since the banner is a lot wider than it is tall, it gets me looking at some scenes a little differently when it comes to photography. And that's always a good thing when you are given a new way to look at things.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment