Tuesday, November 6, 2012

When pigments of love remain

It's been awhile since I posted! So I'll just jump right in...

 [ f/10, 1/80, 62mm, ISO 400 ]

  When pigments of love remain 

 whether it's you 
or the memories of you

that have dissolved

the result remains the same

yet
my heart persists

scraping the flakes
 that linger still
into a wooden bowl

where they will wait

until becoming the pigment
that paints the day

when love can be renewed

All poetry and photos are copyright and the property of Mario Cerroni. Please do not copy or use without permission.

Click on "Comments" below to view/add comments to this post. Tell me what you see in the photo. Or what struck you in my writing.

I try to update this blog frequently. I'm not always successful :) You can check the 'Blog Archive' links on the right side to see previous photos and posts. You are always welcome to go back through the archives to view and comment on previous postings.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding !! Looking so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the photo and your words suit it well,

    Elizabeth
    http://soulsmusic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete