Sunday, May 26, 2013

break through moment

No preamble this time. Just the photo and poem. Hope you like it.

[ f/8, 1/160, 62mm, ISO 100 ]

break through moment

strip away the layers
you will eventually find my heart

not because its buried deeper
since we've been apart

but because
this desperate effort
gives a place to start

renewal for each other
comfort to impart

All poetry and photos are copyright and the property of Mario Cerroni. Please do not copy or use without permission.

Click on "Comments" below to view/add comments to this post. Tell me what you see in the photo. Or what struck you in my writing. I try to update this blog frequently. I'm not always successful :) You can check the 'Blog Archive' links on the right side to see previous photos and posts. You are always welcome to go back through the archives to view and comment on previous postings. Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. It is always a beautiful start, when we comfort and find each other anew after a separation ~

    Happy Sunday to you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, touching, and very human

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful... I'm so glad I stopped by:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely magnificent.simple, authentic and yet so well crafted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. where love lives..there is hope of that beautiful heart...even if we must strip away a bit to get there...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of renewal you presented here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant colors in the photograph I love it, and I really like the running in the poem and I also really like the concise approach and I like the way you stay on point. well done.

    ReplyDelete