Monday, March 16, 2015

It's been awhile

Sometimes the patterns I see are like the different parts of an orchestra, all joining together into a wonderful symphony.



I have been ignoring this blog for a bit too long. I figured that if nothing else, I should post a few of my photos on a regular basis and provide some commentary if not poetry. This is a start.

All writings and photos are copyright and the property of Mario Cerroni. Please do not copy or use without permission.

Click on "Comments" below to view/add comments to this post. Tell me what you see in the photo. Or what struck you in my writing. I will try to update this blog frequently. It's been almost two years since regular posting.  I'm not always successful :) You can check the 'Blog Archive' links on the right side to see previous photos and posts. You are always welcome to go back through the archives to view and comment on previous postings.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment: