Saturday, October 21, 2017

This blog has been archived

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has supported me while I was actively contributing photos, poems and generally maintaining this blog of my original works.

I have taken a bit of a change in direction and have decided that I will put my time in to new photos and poetry and compiling them into books. I will also periodically publish a post here that will include photos and poetry, just as before.

The first book that I have produced is a compilation of 28 photos and poems spread out over 52 pages. The cover is a live link so you can get more info about the book, preview some of the images and poems, and consider purchasing a copy.


You can order the book by clicking on the cover image above.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment